Nano Spray For Cars
Nano spray is a waterless car wash made to provide an easier and faster way for cars to be washed. It can be used on any surface, including metal, plastic, rubber, glass, and even fabric. The product has been shown to remove dirt from the surface while providing a shiny finish lasting up to 6 months.
The benefits of nano spray over traditional car washes are many- it is more environmentally friendly as it doesn’t use any water; it’s much safer as there are no harmful chemicals being used; it requires less time than a traditional car wash, and it can be done at home.
Basically, the nano spray for cars is an innovative product that has been gaining popularity in recent years. The nano spray for cars is made of nanometer-sized particles which are sprayed onto the car’s surface to create a protective layer against dirt and other contaminants that could harm the car’s paint job. The nano spray for cars also helps protect the car from ultraviolet rays which can damage the paint job and make it look dull or faded over time.
Benefits of Nano Spray
Nano spray for cars is a new technology that is promising to revolutionize the car industry. Benefits of Nano Spray:
- It protects the paint of your car better than any other paint protection product.
- It reduces the need for washing and waxing your car, which saves you time and money in the long run.
- It leaves a nano-thin layer on your paint that helps it last longer and look newer for longer periods of time.
- The spray also has an anti-static feature that repels dust and dirt, so you can get away with not washing your car as often as before.
- The nanotechnology used to create this product is environmentally friendly, so it won’t harm the environment or leave a toxic residue on your car.
How to Use Nano Spray for Cars (Step-by-Step guide)
Step 1: Preparation
- Thoroughly wash the car to remove any dirt, dust, or any surface impurities.
- To remove impurities from the paint, use a sand bar, sand mitt, or clay towel.
- Adjustment and polishing of the paintwork.
Step 2: Clean with Nano-based IPA
Isopropyl alcohol is known as IPA. It is an efficient method for removing all polishing oils and agents from the car’s body. It is not the ordinary IPA available in medical supply stores; it is a nano-based IPA solution with a cleaner.
Nano-based IPA solvents should be used to remove all cleaning oils for optimum ceramic-based adhesion.
Step 3: Area of Applications and precautions
After completing the preparatory work and pre-wipe cleaning, you may begin applying the Nano product. However, some application regions and restrictions must be agreed upon before continuing.
First and foremost, Nano spray paint must be done in a dust-free environment. Even a little quantity of dirt that adheres to the paint when spraying the specific area of research coating will bond with the coat.
Second, the optimal temperature should be between 21 and 28 degrees Celsius, with a humidity level of less than 50%. Also, buy high-grade nano spray coating goods in India to assure quality and long-term effects.
Step 4: Applying a Nano Spray Coating
- Shake the bottle of nano spray before using it.
- Wrap the applicator sponge with the suede cloth.
- A few drops should be poured onto the sponge.
- Apply the coating evenly to the paint. Spray in a sectional manner to ensure that no area is missed.
- Wait for 30 to 60 seconds (based on the temperature) until bubbles form.
- Using a microfiber, carefully remove the residue and smooth the surface.
- Shine using a different microfiber cloth.
FAQs of Nano Spray Paint for cars–
Is Nano spray for vehicles effective?
It is a vehicle paint sealer that offers a protective ceramic layer to your automobile paint, protecting it against scratches, bird droppings, stone chips, iron powder, and UV light fading.
What is the duration of a nano-ceramic layer?
Your coating will last for 2 to 5 years if properly cared for and maintained.
Is Nano scratch remover effective?
5.0 out of 5 stars Effective in removing scratches from scrubs. I clean and dry the dusty area’s surface first, then use the scratch remover cloth to remove the scratches and grime, then clean up on the surface with a cloth after some minutes.
Is it possible to remove scratches using Nano coating?
A protective coating of nano-ceramic coating spread across the outside of your vehicle may not avoid a scratch. However, it will significantly minimize the extent of damage while permanently removing swirl marks.
How much does ceramic coating cost?
Ceramic coating of your vehicle, on either side, starts at 18,000 rupees to 35,000 rupees, depending on the size of the vehicle as well as the service package that you can choose.
What are the disadvantages of Nano spray for cars?
- The procedure’s duration (it may take much more time than waxing).
- Cost (ceramic coating is an expensive vehicle feature. Everyone cannot afford to use ceramics).
- It is not a simple task to remove the old coating. You must properly polish it before applying a new coat of protection.
People also ask :
Qus. Do Nano cloths work on car scratches?
Ans : Yes