Alaska title transfer
If you live in Alaska and purchased a new vehicle then you are having 30 days from the purchase day to get an Alaska title. But if you want to sell your car to your friends, relatives then you have to follow the procedure of transfer of title. This article will help you know how you will receive the titles transfer for your car.
Car title transfer Alaska
If you want to sell, donate your car to anyone then you can do it by car title transfer Alaska. But it requires certain procedures which has to be followed compulsorily. Car title plays a very important role as it is mandatory in every state it shows that it belongs to the person who is driving it.
So, if you want to sell your car to anyone then you have to follow the procedure of transfer of title in Alaska.
How to transfer a car title in Alaska ?
Some of the steps for transferring a car title in Alaska are to be followed:
Two steps that are required for transferring a car title that is to be followed by both buyer and the seller.
Requirements that are to be followed by the seller are:
- Signing the title and put a date on it
- Seller has to complete the notice of the vehicle that says that the owner is ready for transferring their vehicle to someone else.
- If the owner has put some plate that is personal belonging then it has to be removed from it.
Requirements that are to be followed by the buyer are:
- Signings the title and putting a date of that particular day
- Take a print out of the application form that says that the seller is ready to transfer their vehicle to you and submit it to the DMV office.
- Then pay $15 as transfer fee.